Monday, December 29, 2014

Weekly Chase #16!

roadrunnergirl.com/p/the-weekly-chase.html" title="Road Runner Girl">Road Runner Girl


Christmas is over!  My week of vacation is over :(.  Oh well, three days of work, then four days off.  The following week is going to be brutal!


Recap of last week:

1. Get 10,000 steps in a day.  Yes!!  Actually, I walked 3-4 miles every day.  I was proud of myself.  21 days done. 

2. Stretch daily:  not really and still I didn't stretch well on the days I did.  I used my foam roller a few days. 

3. Plan Christmas dinner.  Yes!  It was wonderful.  I didn't get overwhelmed once. 

4. Write my 2015 word of the year post.  Yes!!  I'm excited to show it Thursday. 

5. Enjoy my time off.  Yes I did.  I got some 1:1 time with L and I finished two books.  


This week's goals:

1. Continue my 10,000 steps per day streak.  

2. Stretch daily.  Spend at least 5 minutes a day stretching. 

3. Unplug from social media (mainly FB)-it's an addiction for me. 

4. Spend 5 minutes a day meditating.  

5. Start my grateful journal. 

6. Clean up my diet.  I have enjoyed too many treats this week.  

No comments: