Monday, February 16, 2015

Weekly Chase #21


Road Runner Girl



Two weeks until Little Rock Marathon!!!  I am so excited.  I'm really hoping for good weather (since we got iced out last year).  I am trying to fill my time since it's taper time.  I spent last week ill with tonsillitis and feel like I've finally recovered. 

Recap of last week:

1. Exercise: 2 workouts last week.  I was sick and then so fatigued.  I only ran 4 this weekend.

2. Stretch: since I didn't workout, not much.  2-3 times.

3. Get V day stuff together: Yes! Jeff and L loved the homemade scrapbooks and gifts.  I was gifted with new workout shirts, jewelry and we went to dinner (on Friday-my girl can't wait ;))

4. Finish Unbroken.  YES!!  It was such a good book.  There was so much information it took me awhile to plug through it.  I will think of Louie whenever I run.  It's amazing what a body can endure.

5. Meditate 5 minutes a day.  Maybe did this 1-2 times this week.

6. Log my exercises.  Yes, but there were only 2. 


This week's goals in order of importance.

1. Stretch every day.  See the blog post soon about my next 30 day challenge. 

2. Meditate 5 minutes a day. 

3 Exercise, including my last long run of 8 miles.

4. Clean up my craft room.  It looks like a F4 tornado ran through it.

5. Log my workouts. 

No comments: