Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekly Chase #22!

Another week, another chase!

 

Road Runner Girl



Here's a recap:

1. Stretch: I did this 5 days, which isn't bad for me.

2. Meditate: only twice.  I need to make this a 30 day challenge for me.

3. Exercise: 5 workouts.  I got my 8 mile long run in.

4. Clean the scrapbook room.  No.  I opted to read my book instead of working.

5. Log my workouts: yes, I did get this accomplished.

This week:

1. Exercise: goal is 2-3 short runs this week, 5K Saturday and marathon Sunday.

2. Stretch: gotta do this daily.

3. Meditate: event two minute a day will be my accepted meditation.  I feel better when I do this.

4. Pack for Little Rock: I am so excited to go this weekend.  I need to get my outfits together.

5. Plan for activities Sat and Sunday afternoon. 

No comments: