Friday, July 24, 2015

Fitness Friday: July 24th

Ever had a week that was so fun but so crazy you were left exhausted? That was my week. But I kept up with my streak so I'm happy!!
Here goes:
Saturday: first day at Table Rock. The hills are awful and it was so hot. The lake by the cabin is awesome!


Sunday: Hill 2, Kathryn 0. Oh well. I got it done.


Monday: last day of Missouri hills. Hill 2, Kathryn 1. I walked up the hill for warm up then ran down it.


Tuesday: so happy to be back with my friends. I love running with them.


Wednesday: we watched a concert in Salina the night before so I slept in a bit then ran around the neighborhood. The temps had dropped 5 degrees which was nice.


Thursday: hot and humid at the park. Saw a mama doe.


Friday: still hot but my time was better (took off 50 seconds from Thursday). So glad for the weekend!!


-Kat

No comments: