Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekly Chase: July 27th Edition

Ever had a week where nothing really went as planned?  That was my week.  I was overexhausted after my weekend at the lake and coupled with tournament softball games, a concert, and many late nights, last week's chase didn't pan out.
But I will recap:

1. Run daily.  Yes! I finished day 64 this morning.  Still going strong.
2. Stretch: once.  By Sunday I was feeling my "no stretching" days.
3. Read daily.  Nope.  But once my week calmed down (Sunday), I read quite a bit.
4. Work on Project Life.  Nope.  I only went to the basement to clean.
5. Write in my planner daily-sort of.  I was a couple days behind, but got caught up.  I did keep up on my to do list.
6. Get the pool/house in tip top shape.  Yes!  The backyard is done and we had a wonderful gathering Saturday.

This week's chase:
1. Run Daily
2. Stretch several times this week
3. Write in my planner
4. Maintain a daily to do list
5. Read daily
6. Work on clean eating.

And I've added two Habits (more on this later): 1. drink three protein shakes in a week 2. drink 5 bottles of water a day

No comments: