Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekly Chase July 6th Edition

Wow! What a fast and fun week. I only had to work three days and got another three day weekend. Woo hoo!

Here's a recap:
1. Run daily. Yes! I completed my 41 day challenge of running a mile a day.
2. Stretch daily. I did 5 days and I'm satisfied with that.
3. Write in my planner: yes!
4. Make a daily to do list. 6 days and the one day I didn't I wanted to throw in the towel. I had to make two unnecessary stops because I didn't remember them.
5. Mosturize. Yes! My feet and body love this.
6. Quit eating L's leftovers. I did well with this. Especially on the 4th.
7. Start and evening prep routine. Yes. I started this towards the end of the week and it really helps the next morning.

Here's this week's goals:
1. Run daily. I want to keep up my streak.
2. Stretch 4-5 days a week
3. Write in my planner daily
4. Make a daily to list and nightly prep routine
5: read every day.


- Kat

No comments: