Friday, August 26, 2016

Fitness Friday 8/26/16 Edition

What a week! The craziness of life is beginning. L started 6th grade this week. She is enjoying middle school so far. I have been staying home for the past few days to help her get going.

Friday: Mandy and I ran a nice pace in her neighborhood


Saturday: I had my first bootcamp (which I loved!!) and then ran my fastest mile in more than 3 months! The weather was absolutely gorgeous!


Sunday: I had 10 miles on schedule. The weather was fantastic and I did well. I was able to run this in under 2 hours! A good accomplishment for me!


Monday: one solo mile for recovery


Tuesday: Mandy and I ran a few miles before I had to get home to get L up for her first day of school


Wednesday: one mile after getting L off to school


Thursday: I bypassed the lightening storm this morning. My legs are still sore so I just ran a mile



No comments: