Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Weekly Chase Week 34

So I'm a day late.  Guess better late than never :).   This weekend was busy.  My 100 year old great Aunt Marcella passed away last week so the funeral was Saturday.  It was nice to see family.  She lived a great life.  My uncle and aunt were in town until Sunday afternoon.  I spent the afternoon cleaning out the pantry-it looks fantastic!! 


On to the Weekly Chase! Here's a recap:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 463!!

2. Stretch and ice daily: YES!

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read daily: most days.  

5. Log my calories daily: Yes

6. Finish a book: Yes. I read 'Pioneer Woman: Dinnertime'.  It was really good-I'm buying it.

7. Journal every day:Yes

8. Get my goals together: Working on this


This Week's Goals:
1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read  daily
5. Log my calories daily
6. Journal every day
7. Get my goals planned out

No comments: