Monday, August 8, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 32

This weekend was fun!  We finished L's room and bathroom and they look awesome.  Saturday, I didn't do much cleaning/productive wise.  We were supposed to run a 10K but it was pouring and lightening so we opted to go have breakfast.  I got home, turned on the Olympics and watched it for several hours.  I can't tell you the last time I sat and watched TV.  We went to watch Suicide Squad on Saturday afternoon.  It was really good!!  We went to a local Mexican place called District Tacqurito.  It was super yummy!

Sunday, after sleeping in (it was thunderstorming again), running a mile and eating breakfast, I got down to tackle the house.  The bathrooms are cleaned, the two weeks of laundry has been put away, and the floors are clean!! Jeff finished up L's bathroom today.  It looks so cool!


On to the Weekly Chase! Here's a recap:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 441!!

2. Stretch and ice daily: 75% of the time

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:Yes.  And I'm really a good book right now

5. Log my calories daily: Yes

6. Finish a book: I finished Mercy and am reading 'The Girls'

7. Journal every day:75%

8. Put L's room back together: Yes! The pictures haven't been put up but everything else is done!

9. Get everything put away from vacation: I'm about 90% there


This Week's Goals:
1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily
6. Journal every day

My Extra goals:
Finish a book.
Clean up scrapbook room

No comments: