Monday, August 1, 2016

Weeky Chase: Week 31

On to the Weekly Chase! Here's a recap:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 435!!

2. Stretch and ice daily: 75% of the time

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:Yes.  And I'm really a good book right now

5. Log my calories daily: Yes

6. Finish a book: I finished Boys in the Bunkhouse and am reading Mercy

7. Journal every day:75%

8. Declutter L's room: Yes! And I got her room painted

9. Unpack from vacation and get L packed for girl scout camp:I got L packed for camp, but I haven't unpacked completely from vacation.


This Week's Goals:
1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily
6. Journal every day

My Extra goals:
Finish a book.
Put L's room back together
Get everything put away from vacation

No comments: