Friday, October 7, 2016

Fitness Friday 10/7/16 Edition


It's Friday, it's Friday!!  It's been a busy week at work and semi busy at home, but I feel like life stayed in control this week, FTW!!  I hit day 500 in the middle of the week.  We didn't celebrate it.  It's a milestone, but I'm still going strong.

Onto Fitness Friday workouts!
Friday: one mile plus walking after dropping L off on the bus

Saturday: I was at Linda's for the weekend scrapbooking.  I ran around the lake for a nice two mile jaunt.

Sunday: I opted for a mile around Linda's neighborhood.  The weather sure is nice!




Monday: mile plus bootcamp with Mandy

Tuesday:  I ran with my MRTT group.  They are a fun bunch of ladies! Oh and Deena's husband, Brett.  I got a nice pep talk after our run



Wednesday: day 500! We ran our mile in fog and then went to bootcamp


Thursday:  mile plus bootcamp again.  I really like strength training at Go Time!

-Kat

No comments: