Monday, October 3, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 40

This weekend was a blast!  After a super long and stressful week, I headed to my friend Linda's house for the weekend.  Friday night was spent drinking, eating and visiting. 

Saturday was gorgeous outside for a run.  I scrapbooked the day away (except when Lily was sitting on all my stuff).

Sunday: I scrapbooked for a little while, then headed home.  I unpacked, took L to Ballet Nutcracker, bought some mums, headed home to clean and get my fall décor out.  It looks really nice!


Onto the weekly chase!

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 497!!

2. Stretch and ice daily: No.  Most days.  My gel pack in my feet icers broke. 

3. Say Grace: Most days 

4. Read daily: 1/2 the time 

5. Log my calories daily: 80% of the time (there's a theme of slacking going on)

6. Finish a book: No

7. Journal every day:40% of the time

8. Get my goals together: Nope


This Week's Goals:

Okay, for real...I am going to follow through with this!!!

1. Run a mile a day-gotta keep up my streak!
2. Stretch and ice daily-and foam rolling.  These things make me feel better!
3. Pray daily
4. Read  daily
5. Log my calories daily-I am determined to start focusing on using food as fuel and not fat.
6. Journal every day-to help keep me accountable.
7. Make a running plan for my next two 1/2 marathons

No comments: