Saturday, March 29, 2008

My new table

Jeff and I really needed a new kitchen table. We currently use his grandmother's dining room table and while I like it, the seats aren't comfortable and it's a little awkward to sit at. It will be a nice dining room table in our next house.

So we spent an afternoon checking out furniture in Wichita and found this beautiful table. It's a high top table, which is great. If you want to do something (blog, scrapbook), you don't even have to sit down.

It came with four chairs and we bought a bench seat for two extra places. Actually the bench was the seller. Extra seating and now L and I can sit together which helps keep her staying on task when we're eating.
Reggie also loves the table. I'm sure it's because it's new, but the seats have an interesting feel and she loves that.

No comments: