Sunday, March 30, 2008

3rd Birthday Party

Last night was L's 3rd birthday party. It was highly successful. We had a fondue party again (although the kids had pizza). We didn't pop any breakers this time and everything went smoothly. The first part was eating and watching UCLA win. Then we moved on to the presents.
L loved all of her gifts. She got a mix of clothes and toys (no clothes trying on this time either). She also got lots of camping stuff....little people camping adventure, a camp set of tools, a Dora inflatable bed and a TENT!!! It's up in the living room and she (and Reggie) love it!
But I think her favorite gift was a baby swing and carseat. She really, really wanted one for her babies. When she went to bed, she put them on the edge of the bed. I told Jeff I needed to take a picture to compare when she has her own kids. Here's the cake. I. Love. It. A wonderful monkey cake that a local bakery made for us. L loved it too. Her request....to eat the ear!

2 comments:

Bets said...

Thanks for including me in your evening! I had a lot of fun ... and REALLY enjoyed that cake! I was thinking about it all today! Hope you see you all again soon!

chitknit said...

Man, who took those AWESOME photos?