Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fitness update

Two and a half weeks down with Shocker Fitness. So far it's been fun. Gradually, it's getting easier and I'm feeling less sore. I ran 1 1/2 miles this morning and felt good. Coach has been talking to us each session that we must exercise outside of our thrice week sessions. So here's my plan. Monday, Wednesday, Friday-shocker fitness. Tuesday and Saturday-weights and core training. Sunday-2 1/2 mile walk/jog. Thursday-off. I think I can stick with it.

The other part is really curbing my eating. I love to eat and always have. But now, I'm 33 years old and my metabolism is not like when I was 16. I eat when I'm not hungry, I eat more than I should at times... the list goes on. So I'm trying to do a better job at watching what I eat and be better at eating in moderation and enjoy food. I'll check back in soon and let you know my progress.

4 comments:

Bets said...

Writing about it helps to stay on track! I'm proud of you ... keep it up. AND, stick with those workouts ... I assume you are doing enough workouts for me, too, right? ;)

chitknit said...

You go, girl. Good work!

I guess this means no Cheesecake Factory when you and L come up here in a few weeks, eh?

;-)

Jaime said...

We only have 21 more sessions. YAY!

Jaime said...

We only have 21 more sessions. YAY!