Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Wednesday Thoughts

So I'm almost five weeks thru Shocker fitness. I am starting to feel fitter. I can run faster and don't get so winded. I am a little disappointed that the scale is not tipping in my favor. I've been trying to eat better for the past 2-3 weeks. And succeeding (except for the Dillon's chinese I had tonight). But the scale hasn't moved. Maybe it's the muscle I'm building (I can hope).

I am so looking forward to my long weekend to Colorado. We're going to watch KSU play Colorado Saturday. We're staying with Kurt's dad who is the best cook in the world. I can't wait to eat his meals. Hopefully there's some biscuits and gravy on the menu.

As I type this, Reggie is resting her chin on the laptop. She's so cute!! I wish I could take a picture, but she'd get up and it would be lost. There have been lots of "wish I had my camera right now" pictures this week. Oh well...someday I'll be better organized.

No comments: