Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Weekend at the Park

L and I spent the weekend with the Chittum's in KC this weekend while the guys were fishing. We did lots of things this weekend, but it seems like all I took pictures of was our park adventure. Jill and Adam live within 6 blocks of three parks and we visited two. The first one was very cool. It was a Little Tike commercial play system and it was a pirate ship. L loved it!! She played on everything! She had fun playing on the whale. These are toys we don't have at home.
Then she steered the ship and checked out the treasure map at the front of the ship.
On Sunday, we visited another park which had lots of challenges for L. She got to climb across a bridge rope and slid down the pole. I think she was worn out at the end.
We also went to a yummy chocolate festival and had lots of good desserts. Jill and I went knitting and scrapbook shopping. Adam fixed us a couple of yummy meals and we went to one of my favorite places to eat...Chick-Fil-A.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Kathryn, we share a love of Chick-Fil-A! I'm excited that I'll be going to Oklahoma City this weekend and I'll get to have one.