Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday

Continuing my tradition....

*I did not leave a sink full of dishes three times last week. That would be disgusting.

*I did not enjoy a glass of red wine at Johnny Carino's last week and I did not think that I had just finished an incredibly long week.

*I did not put L to bed Sat night without a bath since she was all dusty from the pumpkin patch.

*I did not laugh out loud when L told me she had no short sleeved shirts and when I went into her room, found all the shirts scattered on the floor and she's pointing to the drawer where they should be.

*I did not get anxious this weekend for no reason and I did not get mad at myself for doing so. Life happens.

There's my "did not's" for the week.

2 comments:

chitknit said...

I'm confused - I can't remember - are these really things you didn't do, or are they thing you did do but don't want to admit?

See you in a few days!

Kathryn said...

I did do them and I'm trying to give humor.