Thursday, October 9, 2008

Remember the name...

So yesterday I was running an errand for Jeff, when I parallel parked and ran my tire into the curb. Not a big deal, except the curb had a metal bar, so I lost a chunk out of the tire. I was so mad! So I called the tire place where we'd bought the tires and bought the road hazard and explained my situation and he said, "it's totally covered. If we need to replace the tire, there would be a small fee." Great!

So I drove there this morning and the guy helping me this morning said, "um, ma'am, that's considered an accident, not road hazard." Poop. I replied, "well, Dan said it was covered." And the new guy said, "all right. I'll consider it a snag". YES!! So I got a brand new tire for 1/3 of the cost. Don't forget to remember the name of someone when you talk to them on the phone. It could save you a lot!

No comments: