Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekly Chase #4!


Road Runner Girl


What a busy week!! Lots of running, driving and Denver!!

Here's a recap on last week's goals:

1. Exercises 4 days and hit over 10,000 steps one day.  Yep! Walked 4.2 miles Tuesday, spin class for 45 minutes on Wednesday, ran 4.5 miles on Thursday and my 15K on Sunday.  Saturday, I hit 12,000 steps. 

2. Stretch 5 days- I did this!! And got a massage on Friday.  Ooh, that felt nice.

3. Pack for Denver.  Yes-and I only forgot my race belt (which isn't a necessity) but Ragan had two so I did great.  Even packed all kinds of clothes as the weather was crazy.

4. Work on L's Halloween costume.  Done! We put together the shirt.  It looks cool.  I burned my finger on the hot glue.  I had a few choice words to say.

This week!

1. Exercise 4 days.  I have the Prairie Fire 1/2 marathon Sunday, so I'm not going to overdo it.

2. Stretch every day.  I need to make this a priority.  I plan to do back exercises M-W-F and recovery run stretching on T-T and long run day and pick something on the other weekend day.

3.  Clean my shower.  It's so gross.  And I can't ignore it and my dad isn't coming to town for 2 1/2 months so I need to suck it up.

4. Finish finding everything for L's costume.  So she won't call me the bad mom any more :)!

No comments: