Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekly Chase #5


Road Runner Girl


What a crazy week this has been!  I feel like the week flew by!

Last week's goals:

1. Work out 4 days.  Yes I did.  Two 4 mile runs, one spin class and a 1/2 marathon.

2. Stretch every day.  5 days I did this.  Really need to get better.

3. Clean the shower: yes.  It doesn't look perfect, but significantly better.

4. Finish L's costume:  Found a couple pieces but it's not done.


This week's goals:

1. Exercise four days.  I am taking it slow as I just ran 13 miles yesterday. 

2. Stretch daily.  I have no excuses.

3. Finish L's Halloween costume.  I need to get this done as I will be out of town the following week.

4. Clean the garage: I want to get it organized so I can park my car in it before the cold weather sets in.

No comments: