Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekly Chase #7!


Road Runner Girl


Last week was a busy one!  

1. Exercise 4 days:  I actually worked out SIX days!!  I was proud of myself considering I went out of town.  Saturday was my rest day.

2. Stretch daily: YEP!!

3. Finish L's Halloween costume: Done!!

4. Pack: yes! I had a great time at Child Neurology conference this week.  We were so busy in meetings I didn't take any photos! Whoops. 

5. Finish Invention of Wings: Yes!  It was good.  Long in parts, but I liked it. 

This Week:

1. Exercise 5 days.  I would really like to start a streak, but I am not sure I have the stamina to do it. 

2. Stretch daily.  No excuses.

3. Enjoy my last few days in my 30's.  My birthday is Sunday and I've spent time reflecting on the last decade.  10 years ago, I was pregnant with L!!

4. Get caught up at work.  It's always nice to be away, but there's a lot to do when I get back.  

No comments: