Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fitness Friday 10/11-10/17

I'm back! After a busy conference to DC and then a nasty head cold, I've completely missed out on a week. And yes, I know it is Sunday, not Friday, but we all know I'm tardy. :)


Saturday: 1 quick mile (10:02) on the treadmill before heading off to the conference and then home.


Sunday: I was starting not to feel good so I waited until noon and then L and I went and ran (well, she biked).  Gorgeous day!

Monday: Shocker Fitness! I look good-thought I was feeling better. Don't remember my time. Morning was beautiful!-54 degrees

Tuesday: we ran at Bradley Fair.  Such a nice one mile loop.  Time was around 10:20.



Wednesday: Oh-I feel horrible.  My cold was awful.  Slept in and did one slow mile to get the day done.



Thursday: Pam and I ran at BF again.  Hard running-my nose was so congested.  11:20 mile.


Friday: slept in again and ran a quick mile.  My cold was much better but my foot was hurting. Ugh!


No comments: