Friday, October 23, 2015

Fitness Friday Oct 23

Look! I've made the correct post on the correct day. It's been a busy yet productive week. I continue to get into a rhythm of getting our lives organized. Here's my fitness week:


Saturday: one mile (10:20) by myself.  I was finally starting to feel better, but I wanted to sleep in.


Sunday: Deena and I ran 6 miles.  Fastest mile was 10:26.  My foot hurt some so we walked for a bit in the end.


Monday: I was the only one in my group at Shocker Fitness.  I decided to run the track for my mile (10:02).  It was chilly out-54 degrees and 20 mph winds.

Tuesday: the group was back together.  Still windy but warmer.  10:42 for the mile




Wednesday: 9:58 for my mile! It's been awhile since I've gotten under 10.  I've been icing my Achilles and now my foot pain is better.


Thursday: back to Bradley Fair.  10:49 for the mile.


Friday: it was misty out but we got our mile in (10:02).  Shocker Fitness was fun!


No comments: