Monday, March 7, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 10

Another week in the books! The weather is warming up.  I'm sorry we haven't had much snow because it's not good for the environment, but I'm not going to lie-running when it's nicer outside is so much more fun!

Here's a recap of what I did:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 287

2. Stretch and ice daily: 50% of the time.  

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:80%

5. Log my calories daily: Yes!  I did well with this

6. Finish a book: No.  I am in the process of reading 'Rosemary: The Hidden Kennedy Daughter'

7. Journal every day: No.  This week was off with two major office issues: our building was broken into and our tenant passed away suddenly.  And I was lazy. 

8. Come up with a decluttering plan. Yes.  I have listed a few areas I need to work on in the next month

Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My three  extra goals:
1. Finish a book
2. Journal every day
3. Figure out what to do for L's birthday

No comments: