Monday, March 21, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 12

Spring break is officially over and we have an 11 year old in the house! God help us all!
This weekend, our beloved Shockers lost to Miami.  Their season is over.  I had a hard time accepting this yesterday.  And the weather turned cold.  Ugh.  The struggle is real.


Here's a recap of what I did:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 301

2. Stretch and ice daily: 80% of the time.  

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:80%

5. Log my calories daily: 100%

6. Finish a book: Yes! I finished  'Listen Up'.  It was very good and informative.

 7. Journal every day: I did well until the weekend.  Then we got busy.

8. Cleaned out the attic: Nope.  I was going to do this but the weather was cold and the attic would be cold.

9. Stick to my meal plan: Yes!

Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My four  extra goals: I'm keeping them the same
1. Finish a book
2. Journal every day
3. Stick to my meal plan
4. Clean out the attic

No comments: