Monday, March 14, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 11

I'm back!  Sorry for the no post week.  I wasn't feeling it in the middle of the week and I couldn't get my phone blogger to upload photos so there was no cat to show.  Don't worry-she was plenty busy being feisty!

Yesterday we watched South High School Lady Titans win their 4th 6A state title game.  It was awesome!!!  We also ate at a new restaurant in town called Bubba 33.  It was good!


Here's a recap of what I did:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 294

2. Stretch and ice daily: 50% of the time.  

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:80%

5. Log my calories daily: No.  I was bad this week.

6. Finish a book: Yes! I finished 'Rosemary: The Hidden Kennedy Daughter'. It was okay.

7. Journal every day: I did well until the weekend.  Then we got busy.

8. Figure out what to do for L's birthday. Pretty much.  We have the gift part done.  I think she's going to have a couple friends spend the night.

Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My three  extra goals:
1. Finish a book
2. Journal every day
3. Stick to my meal plan
4. Clean out the attic

No comments: