Monday, March 28, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 13

Hello!  I am sure you noticed Fitness Friday was silent, but at least I got the photos up!  Life got busy!!

This weekend was fun.  L and I watched Allegiant.  We like it a lot.  Dinner at Freddy's afterwards was great. Saturday was full of appointments and dance.  I got my hair cut and colored-much needed!
Sunday was Easter and we woke up to 3 inches of snow!! Luckily, it's been warm, so the streets were clear.  We drove to my grandparents in Coffeyville and had a nice visit with them, my uncle Ken and great uncle Charles.

Here's a recap of what I did:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 308

2. Stretch and ice daily: 60% of the time.  

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:80%

5. Log my calories daily: 100%

6. Finish a book: No.  I am almost done with 'Grant Park'

 7. Journal every day: No.  

8. Cleaned out the attic: Nope.  

Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My four  extra goals: I'm keeping them the same
1. Finish a book
2. Journal every day
3. Stick to my meal plan
4. Clean out the attic

No comments: