Monday, April 4, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 14

This weekend was busy! Saturday I ran 9 miles with my friend Deena. Got ready, took L to dance and prepped for the 4H sleepover.  We spent the night at The Museum of World Treasures.  It was really fun!  We did several activities and watched the third Night of the Museum movie which I had not seen.  But sleep was little so we got home at 8 and I slept until noon!  I was super productive afterwards though! I cleaned out the attic, cleaned house, prepped meals and made supper!



Here's a recap of what I did:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 315

2. Stretch and ice daily: 80% of the time.  

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:70%

5. Log my calories daily: 100%

6. Finish a book: Yes.  I finished 'Grant Park'.  It was really good!

 7. Journal every day: Most days.  

8. Cleaned out the attic: Yes!

9. Stuck to my meal plan. Yes! 

Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My four  extra goals: I'm keeping them the same
1. Finish a book
2. Journal every day
3. Stick to my meal plan
4. Finish my taxes

No comments: