Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekly Chase Week 15

The weekend is over!  We had a great time.  Saturday-I started the weekend off by running 8 miles with my friend Deena.  We love running together.  We are always on the same page and I love our conversations.  We talk about so many random things.  The rest of the day was spent at Century II watching L in her dance competition.  She did so well.  She got 1st place twice  and entertainment award! She was so excited.  We had a low key night after that. 

Sunday-L sang in her youth choir for all three services.  Jeff and I went to the last service.  It rained all day! We didn't get out much.  L went to a friends, I worked on my Sunday chores, and Jeff worked on school stuff.



Here's a recap of what I did:




1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 329

2. Stretch and ice daily: 80% of the time.  

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily: Yes!

5. Log my calories daily: 100%

6. Finish a book: Yes.  I finished 'Better Than Before'.  It was a really good read about making habits.  I may end up buying it to re read.

 7. Journal every day: No.  But I am caught up!


Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My Extra goals:
Finish a book
Eat mindfully
Journal every day
Rest-I have a 1/2 marathon coming up.  I need to listen to my body.

No comments: