Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 16

This weekend was nice for recharging.  I ran my last long run with the Lincoln group.  I ran some errands and stopped by the library and got a ton of books! I got the house cleaned up and had time to read and finish a book! Sunday, I slept in.  The dogs wanted out at 0630 so I let them and and AJ the option to come in.  And she did-she jumped up on the bed and slept with us for two hours! Good thing the weather was nice.  The rest of the day has been devoted to reading, chilling and prepping for the week.

On to the Chase!

Here's a recap of what I did:


1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 336

2. Stretch and ice daily: 80% of the time.  

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily: Yes!

5. Log my calories daily: 100%

6. Finish a book: Yes.  I finished 'The Only Pirate at the Party'.  It's a memoir and really good. 

 7. Journal every day: Almost. I did get caught up Sunday!

 8. Eat mindfully: Yes! 

 9. Rest: Yes.  I ran two days of one mile each. 

Here are my goals this week!

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily

My Extra goals:
Finish a book.  I have started Live Long, Live Well.  It's good so far.
Pack for Lincoln.  I am running the 1/2 marathon Sunday!
Plank a day: for better core strength, I'm adding this to my goals. 

No comments: