Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Frosty First Day


This year, one of my goals is to run 5 races to stay fit. So I started off this year by running the Frosty 5K. And boy, was it a chilly day. Jill's blog says it all. My time was 38 minutes, 7 seconds. Not great, but I've been to the gym once in 2 months. Tomorrow, my workout will consist of stretching (because I predict I will be very, very sore).
***
Today was a good start to the year. I cleaned up a few rooms and took the Christmas tree down. I love it, but after the hoopla is over, the tree just looks sad. We rearranged (again) to fit L's new toys. We capped off the night by watching WSU lose to Illinois State. I like Marshall, but man, this is going to be one long season.
***
Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

chitknit said...

Look at those hot mamas! I'm going to steal the pic for my blog...