Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Target List

So you all know how much I LOVE Target. It truly is the happiest place on earth (but I've already blogged that). So I thought I'd share with you my list this week. I didn't spend as much as last but the receipt was still 12 inches long.

Fasteners, hooks, apples, lettuce, area rug, shake and bake, onions, broccoli, green beans, 2 wii games (we had gift cards), chicken drumsticks (our favorite), ground beef, bathtub colors, apple juice, canned green beans, canned corn, olive oil, tide, salsa, tomato paste, dog treats, soap, miracle whip, pjs, 2 books, dilbert pens and paper pads, cascade, waffles, tortillas, bagels, paper towels, socks, shredded cheese, egg beater, parchment paper, Betty Crocker 150 calorie cakes (hope they are yummy), mint fudge sugar free pudding, coffee creamer, milk, orange juice, dog food, dog treats (gotta make them happy), diet vanilla Pepsi, diet AW and a swimsuit for L.

I love that I can go to one place and find (almost) everything. And they have such cute clothes. I could have bought L some adorable spring stuff, but I restrained myself (and got myself new pjs).

5 comments:

Maria said...

Your grocery list does not count as a blog posting.

What Wii games did you get?

Kathryn said...

Maria..you're just mad that you didn't think of this first :)

Chris said...

I found a strange fascination in reading you list. Made me want to go shopping, but I shall resist.

Amy D. said...

Funny, Chris — I had too found myself fascinated, but for reasons I couldn't explain. Why would I find someone else's shopping list so interesting? Ideas? Comparisons? Who knows. Good post idea, I guess!

Bets said...

Target is my favorite place as well! My total bill is almost always one of two amounts: $74.39 or $120.15. I can't resist the orange clearance stickers and always find myself saying, "It's on sale ... I think I need this!"