Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My PSA

I love to walk and sometimes like to run, but I am a huge worry wart. I always make sure when I'm out I try to keep some type of id on me. Sometimes that's my driver's license, other times my cell phone. But it's a drag. I ran across this ad in a magazine and I have to share it with you.
This is Road ID. For $20 you can get an id bracelet or a shoe tag or ankle tag with your info on it. Mine includes my name, town I live in, my blood type, birthday and that I have asthma. It also includes two contact numbers. I know the picture isn't great and doesn't do the product justice, but you need to go out to www.roadid.com. Definitely worth your time. If you want to order one, ask me to email you a $1 off coupon.

2 comments:

chitknit said...

I've looked at those before. I really do need to get one. I'm bad about carrying ID with me when I run. Of course, since I'm using the gym from HELL right now, I guess I don't really need one yet...

Lori said...

Aren't these great? Brian's parents gave us each one for Christmas last year.