Thursday, January 10, 2008

Surprise Dinner!

I got home from work late (after 6:30) and was prepared to fix a simple dinner, when Jeff and L said they wanted to take me out to Yen Cheng. We haven't been there in ages and it didn't disappoint. We really like this place. It's simple, good Chinese food.
L really likes the food too. She's really into crab rangoons. It's been a few weeks since we went out to dinner with her and she was very well behaved. There were no fits and she talked about all sorts of things and didn't constantly interrupt. It must be the pigtails.

Although, I must admit the camera does a good job of distracting her. She loves to have her picture taken and then look at all of them on the camera. Here's a nice cheesy smile with mom!

I am now ready to face Friday and the end of a long week (had to work all five days!)

1 comment:

Chris said...

I wasn't ready for the full five-day work week, so I'm taking the afternoon off! Those are really cute pictures. I love the pigtails.