Sunday, January 6, 2008

Guitar Hero Addicts!

We are also addicted to Guitar Hero. The funny thing is, Jeff has had Guitar Hero for playstation 2 for a long time. And when we decided it was okay to play video games on our big screen tv, we've been experimenting with GH. I love it!!! I am not a big video game player and don't like to sit playing games for more than 20 minutes, but I could play GH for hours!
Even L likes GH!! She loves to play the guitar. She doesn't even care when she fails, in fact, she'll cheer!! Reggie doesn't care so much about GH, but she really likes sitting in Jeff's new game chair. I think he has to shoo her out of the chair an average of 5 times/ night.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Silly cat. Similarly, Dakota & Lilly love to walk across my Dance Dance Revolution dance pad whenever I have it out. So when' I'm in DDR mode, the dogs have to go outside. How long do you think it'll be before some game company introduces a game for pets?!

Nicki said...

Guitar Hero rocks, but Rock Band is the end all beat all of the rock game genre!

Jaime said...

I agree with Nicki, Rock Band is the shyte!

Bets said...

Hi Kathryn!
Apparently I'm the only person I know that doesn't have Guitar Hero. I'm a loser! Looks like you guys were having some great quality time as a fam (+ G.H.)!