Thursday, January 24, 2008

What a week!

This week has been a busy one and it went by quickly. Tuesday I joined a bunch of great ladies for book club. The conversation was great...it's so nice to talk about something other than child-related. Although I wasn't really fond of Atonement, it wasn't a horrible book either (Confederacy of Dunces still holds that record).

Wednesday we watched WSU lose to Northern Iowa. I really like Coach Marshall and I really hope he doesn't leave for South Carolina. He will make the team better next year (yes, I've pretty much given up this season). And tonight, L and I did marathon shopping. We went to see our friends at Scrapfunattic. I found a couple things that I didn't have at home (lol) and we shopped Target and Dillons out. Don't worry Maria, I won't share my list this week!

My house is pretty clean and I don't have anything pressing at the moment, and I must say, it's really nice to just sit. Maybe I should figure out what to spend my summer tax rebate on!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I enjoyed chatting with you at book club. Hope you like "Arugula" better!

Maria said...

My God! What could you possibly need at the scrapbook store?

Kathryn said...

You'd be surprised. They come out with new toys all the time :)