Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wild Wednesday

Today was a busy day at work. I knew it would be busy during the holiday, but I was hoping it would slow down by now. My main problem is I'm behind in my paperwork. The sad part is I get one area cleaned up and another part piles up. Oh well, someday I'll be caught up. I really need a snowstorm!

***
So one of the big stories in Wichita is Dr. Schneider was arrested and jailed for over-prescribing narcotics and he's responsible for 50 some deaths due to overdose. Now I don't know if he's innocent or guilty, but I do think it's possible that if a person went to see their doctor and was prescribed medicine (narcotics), one would think,"well if my doctor prescribed it, then it must be fine." I think lack of communication of how to use these meds may be a problem...but we'll see how the story unfolds.

***
So Reggie is peeing on my bedroom floor again!!! AHH!! I am about ready to lock her up. Sometime today, she peed on the floor and I scolded her. So her thanks was peeing in the same spot two hours later. At least L is potty trained. Thank goodness! I think we'll be seeing Chucky Cheese soon (that was her reward for being potty trained).

***
So we went to Target today and I spent too much money. Groceries are getting to be expensive. I understand why many people forgo eating healthy and eat lunch and supper at McDonald's and Taco Bell. The dollar menu is hard to pass up. It's too bad we don't have a food tax exemption like some other states. I think this should be mandatory.

***
Well, I think that's enough venting for a while. I need to get to bed early so I can jump on the treadmill in the morning.

No comments: