Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Got me an Ott Light

Sorry I've been such a bad blogger. There's not much going on. I need to blog about L's vacation, but need to pick up those pictures first.

But the good news is....I went to Michael's last night. I was browsing through the scrapbook section and saw these Ott lights on sale for $30. While that may seem like a lot to non scrappers, that is CHEAP for an Ott light. And I have so been wanting one. Ever since Jilly brought hers to crop a ganza I have been trying to justify spending 60 + for a light. Lucky me!!!

And it's even pink!! It's so girly, I just want to sit and enjoy the nice white light it gives off. I'm sure I'll be a better scrapbooker now.

2 comments:

Bets said...

Apparently that light is all I needed in college to study better and comprehend more! Why don't they have those on your supply list for all kids going to school? ;)

P.S. LOVE the pink!!

chitknit said...

You'll love it!

Congrats!