Monday, August 4, 2008

The Quiet Weekend that Wasn't

This past weekend was supposed to be my quiet weekend to catch up. The part I did catch up on was sleep (slept 'til 11 am on Sat). But I didn't get much housework done. I wasn't motivated and Saturday night we spent at the Robinson's (who had a wonderful new kitchen party and some excellent groceries). Then Sunday, we ran a couple errands and it was time to go to see Seether and Finger Eleven. A good concert that wasn't over until midnight and the alarm ran awfully early this morning. So all that extra sleep I got last weekend didn't help because I was DRAGGING all day today.

We got to see The Dark Knight Friday (don't tell L...she likes Batman). It was very good. The story was good and Heath's acting was impeccable.

Oh well, maybe next weekend is when I'll get the house cleaned up.

No comments: