Monday, August 25, 2008

I miss her.

You know the friends you have that no matter how long it's been since you've talked, you pick up right where you left off. Well, I have a few friends like that and Jill is one of them. She was in Do-dah for a quick weekend trip and it was so nice to talk with her. It brings back all the good memories. We chatted about school, scrapbooking, and work (she loves my work stories). I miss having someone to run with.

So while I'm thrilled she loves being in K.C., I miss her.

4 comments:

chitknit said...

I miss you too! Tonight, we walked by the new playground they're building just two blocks from our house.

I think it'll be done just in time for the girls' weekend...

Jaime said...

I miss her, too.

Chris said...

My friend Lucy and I are like that. But she lives in England and I live in Wichita. Five thousand miles is hard to overcome, but we've done it for almost 15 years.

Bets said...

I'm glad Jilly got to come play last weekend! I know she had a lot of fun!

P.S. The new background is FAB! I love it!