Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So much fun!

I'm finally getting around to getting my Hawaii pictures developed. On our last day, Jeff and I went parasailing. We chose the 800 feet trip and it was a blast!! We had so much fun!! The guide took our pictures. We really were this happy! It wasn't scary at all. The trip lasted 10 minutes. It's so amazing being that far up because it is completely peaceful. Pure silence except for Jeff and I sharing a laugh or a joke... what a wonderful experience. I'm just sorry I couldn't figure out how to rotate these pictures.


2 comments:

Janette said...

CUTE parasail and cute new blog theme too :)!!

Looks like fun -- wish I would have had the nerve when we were in the Bahamas -- maybe next time :)!

Chris said...

I love your new blog background! And the pictures are just fine the way they are.