Monday, September 1, 2008

The Ick List

I made an "ick" list on Saturday. That is a list of all the things you really don't want to do. I was talking to my mom yesterday and read her off the list and she says, "that sounds like something you could put off". Yeah, that's the problem. I keep putting them off. So here's my ick list and what has been accomplished.

*Clean out the hall closet-done (thank goodness. Now I can close the doors).
*Clean out the linen closets-not done (may not get done...I'm trying to convince myself they look okay).
*Give the dogs a bath-done. They smell much better.
*Finish the new David Sedaris book-done. I realized that I like him for the first 100 pages, then I think he's a big gay sap.
*Sign charts for work-not done, but will do soon.
*Clean out the fridge-done. Looks much nicer (see below)
*Clean up L's room-also done. Looks so much nicer (after fridge pics).


Now I can walk in L's room without stepping on some small toy (although I stubbed my toe while I was in the process). I actually organized her things a little better and I think the room is much more open. As you can see, even Reggie liked it.

At least I feel a little productive this weekend.

1 comment:

Bets said...

I was productive, too! Even though I was cursing the fact that I wasn't out at the pool much this weekend ... I feel much better now that I'm almost 100% settled!