Monday, September 29, 2008

"Not Me" Monday

*I did not drink cough syrup out of the bottle this week even though the measuring cup was right there, and I did not think, "what the heck. It's close enough"

*I did not ask my family to go to Red Robin tonight when I had a perfectly good meal to fix at home. I would not ask them to sacrifice good health for a delicious burger and fries.

*I did not silently curse the Koman organizers Saturday as I was running with too many people that were there to walk (and should have gone to the 9:15am race). That would be wrong, since the race is for a good cause.

*I did not think my boss was purposely annoying me with his "I am right" speech (even though he was).

Don't forget to check out www.mycharmingkids.net for more "not me's"

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Guessing works with recipes by scratch! So why not with cough syrup?! Great Not Me's!

Bets said...

I did not chose my couch, DVR and cuddle time with Minnie over hanging out with my friends this weekend. That would have been lame.

I did not eat flavor-ice popsicles for dinner last night, because I have a kitchen full of food that need to be made.

I did not tell my 6+ month preggo sister that she "is HUGE" tonight when I saw her for the first time in about 3 weeks. That might have hurt her feelings. (P.S. I'm not that mean ... she's not fat at all, that little girl inside her just so happens to be spread out like she's living in a mansion - Ha!)

h-bomb said...

oh I so do the same thing with cough syrup, an extra little swig if I'm super sick :) It's sad that I remove the measuring cup to open it.