Sunday, September 21, 2008

Not a Typical Saturday

Yesterday was a great day, but not my typical Saturday. It started off with a pedicure (always a great way to start the day). I was able to read through Real Simple (a simple pleasure for me). Then I stopped at McDonald's to get breakfast and decided to splurge on an iced sugar free vanilla coffee. It was very good. L and I dropped Jeff and T off at Beerfest and we did a little shopping.
Then we dropped L off at the sitter's and went out to dinner BY OURSELVES!! We ate at Bella Luna. It was very good. I had hummus and shrimp curry.
Afterwards, we spent the evening at Kay and Peter's watching Kelley Hunt play in concert. We had a wonderful time. She played over 1 1/2 hours and was so good. I hadn't really heard her much. We were very impressed.
It was a late night, but we had such a good time. What a great day!

No comments: