Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Not Me" Monday (on Tuesday)

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/jennisajoy/BLOG%20DESIGN/ONCEUPONABLOG/NotMeMonday.jpg"/>


So I was checking out Cara's blog www.scrappinbootcamp.blogspot.com (who by the way, hasn't blogged for 2 months...that little girl will be a teen by the time I see another picture of her). And one of her favorite blogs is www.mycharmingkids.net. She has a wonderful blog that's insightful and inspiring. And she started a "not me" monday about all the things you absolutely did not do in the last week. Here I go.

I absolutely did not drink 4 cans of soda in one day this week because I thought it would taste better than water.

I did not stuff my face full of hummus THREE times this week. That would be wrong (even though it is kinda healthy).

I did not laugh out loud at Jill's blog about the Muffin Tops and I did not think of all the muffin tops I saw at the South game on Friday.

I did not let L eat a Rice Krispie treat for breakfast, especially the kind out of the box. I also didn't let her eat Pokemon mac and cheese, because I make all of her dinners by scratch.

And I absolutely did not plop L down tonight in front of her DVD player so I could blog and spend an hour looking at multiple blogs of people I don't even know.

Finally, I did not count the minutes until L had to go to bed tonight so I could watch 90210 since I have not been waiting all week to watch last week's episode (damn football!)

So here's my "not me" mondays. Let's see if you get inspired.

1 comment:

Bets said...

I love it! It's like a more light-hearted version of PostSecret!

I've got to think of which "not me"s I'm wiling to share. ;)