Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 2 (of 9) Xmas vacation

Today I spent cleaning and cleaning. The house looks great (I knew it would, but always sweat it a little). We have the "sports room" set up with couches. It's a nice living space. Boy, do we need a basement.

I made chocolate covered cherry cookies and chicken enchiladas today. They were both very good. I felt like a chef!

We did a little shopping today. Went to Kohl's for a tablecloth, Petsmart for the animals presents, and Target for a couple chairs (we will have 11 people over on Christmas Day). None of the places were terribly busy. I was surprised.

My mom and dad made it into town about 6 pm tonight. No bad weather for them this year, thank goodness. We had supper and L got to open a couple of gifts. She got a rocker girl outfit (which will go well with another gift she gets in a few days) and gears (she loves them...I'd never seen them). She was a happy girl.

Off to bed. Going to my last Shocker Fitness workout for this year tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Maria said...

We bought Jeff something that I want to be sure isn't duplicated. I will e-mail you about it at home.

Kathryn said...

Sounds good. I'll be here.