Sunday, December 7, 2008

Haley

Looking at this picture, you'd think she was adjusting well to her best friend being gone. And when we're home, it's true. She loves the attention she's getting. We play chase down the hall, fetch with her new toy. She got to go outside in the front yard and wander and then L, Jill and I took her for a walk. She loves all of this.

But then we leave and hell breaks loose. I think she's chewing on the door jam again. She peed in her area so many times last night. And she drinks all her water. I feel so bad that she's so anxious. The vet says it will pass...give it time. I only hope it's soon.

2 comments:

Bets said...

I've heard that dogs forget in about 3 weeks. When Minnie & I moved away from my friend (and her littermate, Peanut) she moped around the house and was depressed for about 3-4 weeks. She stopped eating, playing and coming to greet us at the door. It's hard to see, but I promiseyour little one will come around.

Kathryn said...

Thanks for that news. I'm going to count down :)