Sunday, December 7, 2008

Knolla's Pizza

Yesterday while we were watching Butler beat Snow, Utah, we saw a commercial for Knolla's Pizza. The pizza looked good so we thought we'd try it for dinner. Oh.My.God. The best pizza I've eaten!!! We had cheese breadsticks which were cheesy and a little salty and melted in my mouth. The salad was delicious. We split three 9 inch pizzas. One cheese. One was cheeseburger pizza...a nice combination of ground beef, pickles and mustard. Who would have thought that mustard on a pizza would taste good. The third pizza was Coney Island pizza. It tasted exactly like a chili dog. Delicious!! We were very impressed by this little pizza joint. It's a must try in Doo-dah!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I LOVE Knolla's Pizza! I just had it last night, too. They do make a wonderful slice of pizza.

Janette said...

We LOVE Knollas as well. They have the BEST cheese pizza, hands down, from anyone else in town!! And I agree -- their cheezy breadsticks are yummy too!!

chitknit said...

Unfortunately, we didn't discover Knolla's until right before we moved.

It's good stuff.