Thursday, December 4, 2008

L's Spangle wish

For some reason, L has been begging me to take her to Spangles. I'm not sure why. Jeff refuses to eat there (in fact, he informed me that he just celebrated his 15th year free of Spangles) since he got food poisoning. I'm not a fan of Spangles. Their fries are icky and the burgers are okay. But I really wanted to fly thru grocery shopping last night so I told her if she did everything I asked and didn't whine, we'd stop there on the way home. And she fulfilled the request. Dinner wasn't bad. The Reese's caramel slider was the best (can't really screw up ice cream). L was very happy with her grilled cheese and fries (I ate her pasta salad). We might do that again sometime.


1 comment:

chitknit said...

Oh, Gawd! L's been sucked in by those cheesy local commercials! NOOOOOOooooo!